Coverage of Warranty
All our customers enjoy a 2-year limited hardware warranty on parts and lifetime warranty on frame
- Incomplete set of parts on delivery
- Any defect(s) of parts during delivery
- Significant defect(s) of mechanical part(s) such as hydraulics, recline mechanism, and tilt mechanism
On Terms and Conditions
- Notify us through “Contact Us”, providing us any relevant images or videos within 7 days from the date of defect.
- For new unit(s), please notify us before assembly. Once assembly is done, warranty will not be covered for physical damage(s)
- Any part(s) repaired or replaced will be covered for the remaining warranty period
What is not covered under the warranty?
- Normal wear and tear of PU leather
- Damage(s) on chair nylon/metal base or PU wheels
- Damage(s) on armrests such as breaking
- Natural disaster including but not limited to fire, flood, collapse of property
- Damage(s) resulted from alteration and modification
- Damage(s) caused by self-assembly or improper assembly, usage that derives from the Guided User Manual
- Expenses for return delivery for inspection and replacement
TTRacing reserves the right and discretion to determine the warranty is effective or such part(s) shall be replaced or repaired. Shall there be any damage(s) caused by abusive actions that derive from the intended usage of the product(s); including, but not limited to modification, impact, will result to termination of the warranty with immediate effect.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. TTRacing should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective.
Warranty Effective Date
This warranty is effective on the date of delivery.
Refund and Return Policy
TTRacing does not provide any refund or return of products in any form, be it monetary or credit under any normal circumstances.