What is covered under the warranty
All our customers enjoy a 2-year limited hardware warranty on parts and lifetime warranty on frame
- Incomplete set of materials on delivery
- Any defects on parts during delivery
- Significant defects on parts such as hydraulics, armrests, backrest recline, and mechanism
On terms and conditions
- Notify us under contact us, providing us any relevant images or videos within 7 days from date of defect.
- Any part that is repaired or replaced are cover for the remaining warranty period
What is not covered under the warranty
- Normal wear and tear of PU leather as a result of, including but not limited to cuts, scratches or damage caused by abuse or accident,
- Natural disaster including but not limited to fire, flood, collapse of property
- Damage resulting from alteration and modification
- Damage resulting from self-assembly due to improper installation method that varies from the guided user manual
- Any minor or trivial variation that can be reasonably disregarded
- Any return delivery expenses for inspection and replacement
TTRacing reserves the right and discretion to determine the warranty is effective or such part should be replaced or repaired. Should any damage caused by abuse including but not limited to modification, impact, shall terminate the warranty instantaneously.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. Transfer of ownership and warranty is only effective upon notice to TTRacing.
Warranty Effective Date
This warranty is effective on the date of delivery.
Refund and Return Policy
TTRacing does not offer any refund or return policy of any form, be it monetary or credit under any normal circumstances.