All our customers enjoy a 2-year limited hardware warranty on parts and lifetime warranty on frame
- Incomplete set of parts on delivery
- Any defect(s) of parts during delivery
- Significant defect(s) of mechanical part(s) such as hydraulics, recline mechanism, and tilt mechanism
- For electric powered desk - malfunction in lifting motor
- Notify us through “Contact Us”, providing us any relevant images or videos within 7 days from the date of defect.
- For new unit(s), please notify us before assembly. Once assembly is done, warranty will not be covered for physical damage(s)
- Any part(s) repaired or replaced will be covered for the remaining warranty period
- Normal wear and tear of PU leather
- Damage(s) on chair nylon/metal base or PU wheels
- Damage(s) on armrests such as breaking
- Physical damage(s) on any parts of the chair (except for on arrival)
- Natural disaster including but not limited to fire, flood, collapse of property
- Damage(s) resulted from alteration and modification
- Damage(s) caused by self-assembly or improper assembly, usage that derives from the Guided User Manual
- Expenses for return delivery for inspection and replacement
TTRacing reserves the right and discretion to determine the warranty is effective or such part(s) shall be replaced or repaired. Shall there be any damage(s) caused by abusive actions that derive from the intended usage of the product(s); including, but not limited to modification, impact, will result to termination of the warranty with immediate effect.
This warranty is effective only on the initial buyer. TTRacing should be notified for any transfer of ownership and warranty for the warranty to be effective.
This warranty is effective on the date of delivery.